Under normal circumstances, the newly installed non-woven coating machine must effectively inspect and fasten its transmission and moving parts within one week of use, refueling and maintenance, and must regularly check and maintain each month after the operation.
Basic maintenance of non-woven coating machine
1. The coating machine should regularly check the screws of each part of the packaging machine to avoid looseness.
2. The coating machine pays attention to the waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion and anti-rat parts of the electrical parts. The electrical control box and terminal block should be kept clean to prevent electrical failure.
3. When the coating machine is stopped, the two heat seal rollers should be in the open position to prevent the package material from being burnt.
Basic cleaning of non-woven coater
1. The non-woven coating machine should clean the metering part in time after shutdown. For example, the packaged sugar, sapphire root, salt, etc., must ensure that the cleaning tray and turntable are cleaned every time.
2. For the heat seal body, always clean it to ensure the texture of the seal is clear.
3. The photoelectric tracking light head, that is, the electric eye, should also be cleaned regularly to ensure small error of cursor tracking.
4. The materials scattered on the tray should be cleaned in time to keep the parts clean.
5. Regularly clean the dust inside the electric control box to prevent malfunctions such as poor contact.